This picture was taken one morning before we left for school. Parker was looking out the window and I was telling Parker to find the red bird in the tree. All of a sudden, Jake comes running in the room barking and got right up! Needless to say, the bird flew off and we never got a chance to find him! Hah!
Parker is really fascinated with Jake and likes to pet him and pull his leg. Jake, however, isn't too fond of the extra pulling Parker does on him. So, we've been working with Parker and teaching him to pet Jake "nicely." He is getting better and Jake is getting more tolerant! Hah!
Parker had his 2 year check up at the doctor a few days ago.
Here's the latest updates on PK:
--weighs 32lbs
--about 35in tall
--he's a great eater - eats anything and everything
--enjoys drinking water (thank goodness)
--loves his school, teacher, and classmates
--is getting better using his fork and does a pretty good job with his spoon
--he knows when I am in the kitchen, that means food; he will sit in the middle of the floor or hold on to my legs, and "whine-scream," while I'm cooking dinner. It's funny, but after a while, it does get to you! Hah!
--likes getting his teeth brushed; he'll say "aaahhh" for me while I'm doing it
--loves being read to
--loves to swing
--he's very much independent and a pretty "chilled out" kid
He is into everything and is constantly on the move. He finally realized that walking is faster than crawling! Everyone said for me to enjoy all the time that he was crawling, and now I see why! I can't take my eyes off him for a second!
At the doctor, Parker was fascinated with the cabinet doors. He kept opening and closing them. Luckily there was nothing in them, but he thought he was "hot stuff" walking back and forth from me to the cabinet.







No comments:
Post a Comment