Thursday, August 19, 2010

My little artist!

I wanted to share a few pictures that Parker has done at his school.  Brad and I are so proud of him and I'm already running out of fridge space! Hah!
Parker is having a great time at school and Brad and I are so happy for him.  The teacher is awesome and we couldn't be more happier with our decision to send him to school!  We actually think he's bored on Saturday and Sunday when he's with us! Hah!
He still loves swinging!  After I pick him up from school, we come straight home to swing and slide!

2 comments:

Libby said...

I am so impressed Parker! Your mommy will have to get an art folio so she can keep all of those precious pieces of artwork!

Anonymous said...

Great artwork Parker! Loved the pic of you and Parker at the swingset.