I realize I haven't posted in a few days, so here's the latest with Parker.
We have started our swim class at our local YMCA. We have 4 Saturday classes. The first class went good and Parker likes the water. It makes me wish we had a pool. I've tried to talk Brad into it, but that conversation really goes nowhere! Hah!
This is Parker eating breakfast and getting excited before his swim class.
Wednesday, Parker and I went to a teacher retirement party for my good friend Chris. Chris and I taught 3rd grade together and she is also my Starbucks buddy! She loves Starbucks as much as I do! We meet as often as we can (at Starbucks) to catch up on the latest news. She is retiring this school year after many years in the school system. It is a well-deserved retirement and I couldn't be happier for her. She looked really nice in her outfit and many people said wonderful things about her. I told her now that she is retiring - we'll have MORE time for Starbucks visits! Hah!
I also got to see some good friends and former co-workers at the party, so that was fun getting to see everyone again. Parker and I had a great time and yes, Parker ate some cake and loved it!
I thought these were some neat pics of Parker and Jake. I know they are dark, but it's almost like a silhouette picture of them.







1 comment:
It looks like they are both trying to escape out the front door. Those are some neat pics. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment