Sunday we took a day trip to Amicalola Falls, just north of where we live. We had a good time, the weather was beautiful, and Parker and Jake loved it! The air was so clean and the leaves on the trees were really pretty. There were lots of people out because this was one of the few weekends in October that the weather has been nice. It felt so good to be outside enjoying the fresh air and sunshine!
This picture was taken outside the Amicalola Lodge that overlooked beautiful mountain views.
Parker had a great time with this big pumpkin! He just stood there touching it and pounding it with his hand.
Brad at the Falls with Parker. It was really cool. Parker was amazed by the waterfall. We could barely get a good picture because all he wanted to do was stare at the Falls.
Yes, this is Jake in Parker's stroller. The walkway across the Falls was pretty crowded, so I stayed behind with Jake and let Brad take Parker across, so they could walk down the stairs along the Falls. I decided to put Jake in the stroller because I was afraid he would get in people's way. I have to tell you, I did get some crazy looks - most people laughed and thought it was pretty funny. I heard one person say, "I have seen it all." I had to tell them that it really was a baby stroller and not a doggie stroller. It was pretty funny!
Parker and mom at the Falls.
Amicalola Falls - really cool!
Saturday we went to my mom's in Chattanooga. My brother and his family came down too, so it was great getting to spend some time with them. They live in Knoxville, so I don't get to see them that much, so it's always nice when we are able to get together.
My nephew is Dakota. He is in 6th grade now. I just can't believe that he's already in middle school. He really enjoyed entertaining Parker. Dakota talked with him, played with him, and combed his hair. It was awesome and very sweet to watch the two of them interact.
I think this is a cute picture. Parker was fascinated with Dakota!
This has to be the best picture ever!
Parker with Uncle Ryan
Parker taking a nap after a fun afternoon of playing. When I went to check on him, this is what I saw. It was hilarious, but don't worry, I did move his head off the pillow.
Parker having fun entertaining himself with his blocks.
He loves dumping out the blocks and eating them!
Grandma and Parker talking to each other.







No comments:
Post a Comment