Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween to all our family and friends. I can't believe we are celebrating Parker's 2nd Halloween. We are so excited to get to take Parker around our neighborhood for "treats" tonight. Even though he's still too young to understand the holiday, it will still be fun for us to celebrate with him. We'll be toting Parker the Pumpkin and Jake the Hot Dog in the wagon tonight in our neighborhood. Hopefully the rain holds off!

I think Parker and Jake are both thinking the same thing, "I can't believe Mom has dressed us up this way!"


Why, mom, why? I feel like such a weiner!






I just love Parker's little shirt. He only has 2 personalized items and this is one of them.
Parker 1 year ago - can you believe it? He was 1 month old!
Parker and Jake with their pumpkins.


No comments: