Saturday, we took Parker to his 1st baseball game at Kennesaw State. Brad's friend and former coaching partner, Eric, coaches at Kennesaw, so it was good to see him and talk with him between games. We enjoyed being outside with Parker, but it was so hot and humid!
Parker did really good during the game. There wasn't much action going on in the first part of the game, so Parker lost interest and started playing with his toy dog.
Parker fell asleep during the game while I was holding him. Once he fell asleep, he missed all the action. He slept right through 2 homeruns and the fans going crazy. How he slept through all that is beyond me!
After the game, we went to eat at Taco Mac. We brought Parker's Bumbo seat and he sat in it on top of the table - it was pretty funny! He really likes sitting in his Bumbo seat and I really like eating at Taco Mac - it's one of my favorites.
It was a really nice day and a great 1st Mother's Day for me. Brad, Parker and I celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday because we will be going to my mom's on Sunday for Mother's Day.







1 comment:
I can't believe how blonde his hair is getting. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.
Post a Comment