Sunday, May 24, 2009

1st Field Day


Last Friday I took Parker to my elementary school, where I worked last year, to their Field Day. It was a fun day and Parker enjoyed seeing all the teachers and kids and they enjoyed getting to see him as well. It was also great for me to see all my former co-workers - I really enjoyed my time working at my elementary school. It was warm and sunny and a great day for the kids to have their field day. We stayed at school from 9:30-12:30pm and Parker was awake the entire time. This was really good for him because that is the time when he takes his morning nap. I usually don't venture out when he takes his long morning nap, but I took a chance on this particular day and it really worked out. I'm kindof glad I did, because now I know I can get out during his "sleep" time if I need to. Once we got home, around 1:30pm, he crashed and slept for almost 4 hours.

No comments: