Saturday, October 25, 2008
Big Night!
Tonight was my first night to sleep in my crib. We have started my nighttime routine of eating around 7-7:30, then Mom takes me into my room and reads me a story or two while she rocks me to sleep. I really enjoy story time. I'm usually asleep around 8:30-9. I think Mom is a little unsure of how this is going to go (with me sleeping in my crib), especially since the past 4 nights I've slept for 8 hours straight! I have been sleeping in the bassinet part of my pack-n-play in Mom and Dad's room for the past 6 1/2 weeks, but for some reason, Mom thought it would be a good idea for me to try to sleep in my own room in my crib. I think I will do fine, but I know Mom will let you all know how I did. Mom is already feeling a little lonely because my room is on the opposite end of the house than her and Dad's room. I personally don't think it's too bad. It's got all my stuffed animal friends in there and Mom played some nice, soothing music for me. We'll let you know how it went. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment