Hannah turned 14 months on January 19th. I can't believe she's beginning to turn into a little toddler girl. Oh my goodness, where is the time going? As you can see from the picture, she is now a walker. Brad and I thought it would be 15 months, because right when she turned 14 months, she started to get up more on her feet, but she would still crawl quite a bit. In a matter of 2 days, she became upright 90% of the time. She is officially on the move - on her feet! She's still a little unbalanced, but every day she gets more and more sure of herself on her feet.
Hannah has also had her first taste of Chick-fil-A! You guys knew I had to break her in sooner or later. She is a fan of the grilled nuggets!
I got our family hooked on this indoor gym called Catch Air. It is very developmentally appropriate for kids ages 1-5. I love it and it's so awesome for both our kids! There are slides, padded climbing equipment and some free standing soft equipment for the kids to play on. There are 5 different locations in the Atlanta area and we've visited 2 so far. The kids have a blast and definitely wear themselves out! Brad and I get pretty worn out too!
Parker and I had fun in the ball pit!
Santa brought the kids a Leap Frog Alphabet DVD and this has been the best gift ever! We watch it every night before bed, and the kids absolutely love it! When they are ready to watch it, they will both go to the TV - it's pretty funny, and it's around the same time every night. I love that my kids like a routine as much as I do!
So, when we first started watching the video, this is how the kids would watch it - hilarious, right?
Now, we've progressed to sitting beside each other on the sofa. I love this one because Hannah has her hand on Parker's leg.
Hannah has found a new game she loves - pulling everything out of the drawer and getting in! The other night, I caught her doing this in our bottom kitchen drawer. Look at that face - she was so busted!
She also loves doing this in the laundry basket - especially Parker's green one!
Parker was waiting patiently to give it a try - hah!
This may be one of my favorite pics of the kids. I took this after church Sunday, after we had a long weekend of having fun and just enjoying being a family. Brad and Parker didn't have school on Friday, due to ice, so we all stayed in our pjs and enjoyed a long weekend together. It was one of the best, most relaxing and fun weekends we've had. We didn't go anywhere, we just stayed at home and had fun!
Sweet little Hannah
And, this is Hannah's new favorite place - Jake's bed in our laundry room!







1 comment:
I love that picture of the two of them on the couch - so sweet!
Post a Comment