I cannot believe it's time for Christmas - where has the time gone? We are all super excited and ready for Santa! I made homemade Chex Mix and it was so good - the whole house smelled like Chex Mix - yum, yum! We made cookies and decorated them after we got back from Christmas Eve church.
Hannah was very "clean" helping make a Christmas cookie - hah! She did a great job!
She decided to taste the dough - I don't think she's a fan!
The kids were trying to decide to make another cookie or eat the dough - hah!
Sweet picture of the kids after Christmas Eve church service. They were so good! We got there at 5:30, church started at 6, and we got out at 7:15. It was extremely hot in church, but we all made it and enjoyed family time together!
Parker got to eat his special Christmas cookie with some chocolate milk before bedtime!
We wrote our letters for Santa and posed for a pic before going to bed.







No comments:
Post a Comment