I realized I got a little behind with what we've been up to, so here's a quick recap of what we've done the first half of October . . .
Parker had his 4th soccer game and he is getting better about staying on the field with his teammates - hah! It's super fun to watch and we all have a great time each Saturday morning.
Happy boy during water break!
Hannah was a great supporter!
The kiddos are ready to cheer on the Huskers!
Parker modeling his Halloween PJs he got as a gift for his birthday!
Hannah ate mashed potatoes last week for the first time and liked them! One of my friends said the potatoes on her mouth looked like vampire teeth - hah!
Hannah modeling her super cute Halloween shirt that my talented friend made for her!
Parker loves his little shopping cart - he pushes it all over the house. I thought it would be funny if we put Jake in the cart and had Parker push him around. Oh my goodness - it was hilarious! Parker loved it and was giggling so hard. Jake on the other hand, wasn't quite sure what to think about the experience - hah!
Hannah had to get in on the action too - hah!
Jake finally settled in and realized he wasn't getting out of the cart - hah!
Last Friday was fire safety at Parker's preschool. His teacher took this picture and sent it to all the parents. The teacher in the picture is Mrs. Angela, which is Parker's favorite! (Parker is 3rd from the left)







1 comment:
So cute Brandy! I love his Soccer pictures. It is so funny watching those little guys play. I can't believe how big little miss is getting.
Post a Comment