Monday, August 6, 2012

Dentist Visit and Brad's Birthday

Parker went for his 6-month check up at the dentist.  We love our rock-star dentist, Dr. Bongiovi (pronounced Bon Jovi), as he is known in our family.  He is super nice and is always great with Parker.  The office is very friendly and is never over-booked, which makes for a happy mom and little boy!  Parker did a great job laying on the chair and letting Dr. B feel around in his mouth and letting the hygentist clean his teeth.  I was so proud of him, watching him be super still, that I didn't think to take a picture!

Parker got a great report and Dr. B said Parker's teeth looked great and is in the top 5% of teeth!!  We are so thankful!  We also took our annaul 6-month pic with our beaver friend.  I told Dr. B he can never get rid of that beaver - hah!

July 2012 - 3yrs 10mo 
 

January 2012 - 3yrs 3mo 
July 2011 - 2yrs 10mo 
January 2011 - 2yrs 3mo 
Very 1st dentist visit - May 2010 - 1yr 8mo 
We celebrated Brad's birthday on July 27 by going to a local burger place and then to the park to play.  We had an easy, fun family night out! 
Hannah and Parker love to swing! 
Happy 35th Birthday Brad!  I hope we are all able to celebrate many, many more together!