Today Hannah turns 1 month old!! I can't believe it's already been 1 month - time is flying by! We don't go back to the doctor until she turns 2 months, so I don't have updated stats on her, but here are my estimates:
--Weighs between 9-10lbs
--Length is between 21-22inches
Some other things Miss Hannah is doing now:
--sleeps anywhere from 3-5hours at a time
--is a good eater and during the night, she will eat, then go right back to sleep!
--can hold her head up for about 2-3 seconds
--loves to be held
--loves her bouncy chair (because it vibrates) and sleeps so good in it!
--is a little fussy in the evening and likes to stay up until 9 or 10pm (when she was in my tummy, her active time was in the evening - kindof crazy, huh?!)
This was Hannah making a face at me because of all the pics I was taking - hah!
So over the photo shoot!
Hannah loves bouncing on the big, blue ball with Daddy!
Parker is getting a little better with Hannah and he is starting to become more interested in her. When she cries, he looks at her with this funny look, then looks at me. It's almost like he's saying, "Can we turn that off?" Hah! The past couple of days, he has started coming over to Hannah, when I'm holding her, and pats her on the head or on her hand. It's really sweet!
Here is Parker at 1 month - I think he and Hannah have some similar features . . .
Hannah at 1 month







No comments:
Post a Comment