We got Parker this new bouncy seat. You hang it in the doorway and it's attached to a spring, so when Parker moves his legs up and down, the seat will bounce. We just got it, so it's taking Parker a little bit to get used to. However, he was pretty entertained for about 45 minutes. I have it hanging in the kitchen doorway, so I can watch him and cook and clean at the same time. We have to give credit to Grandma Kleeman for suggesting that we get one of these. She said Brad and his sister had one growing up and loved it. I think Parker will like it, once he gets the hang of it.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Parker's New Activity
We got Parker this new bouncy seat. You hang it in the doorway and it's attached to a spring, so when Parker moves his legs up and down, the seat will bounce. We just got it, so it's taking Parker a little bit to get used to. However, he was pretty entertained for about 45 minutes. I have it hanging in the kitchen doorway, so I can watch him and cook and clean at the same time. We have to give credit to Grandma Kleeman for suggesting that we get one of these. She said Brad and his sister had one growing up and loved it. I think Parker will like it, once he gets the hang of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment