I believe Baby Parker is already getting his "stubborn-ness" from his daddy! We are still waiting on him to make his debut. We went to the doctor on Wednesday and there has been no change since last week. The doctor said we both were healthy and everything was fine, but she stated that we may want to look at the option of being induced if he doesn't come on his own. Of course, I had a gazillion questions about that and she was very nice in answering them all. We are hoping he will decide to come this weekend, but if he doesn't, then we went ahead and decided we would get - well, I would get - induced on Monday, Sept. 8th. So, I guess our little guy will be here no later than Monday sometime or early Tuesday morning. Having an actual date now, really makes it "real." I mean, it's been real for 40 weeks, but this is "really real" now!
Everyone tells me to run, jog, eat Mexican and Italian, but I haven't built up my courage enough to do that yet. There is a restaurant in Atlanta that claims if you eat their particular entree, that women go into labor within a matter of hours. They actually have pictures of these women and babies on the wall. My friends have told me to go there and have dinner, but I haven't ventured out to that restaurant and more than likely I won't.
So, as of now, we are still waiting. Baby Parker is movin' and grovin' and I know he's got to be running out of room. So, I guess when he gets annoyed enough that he can't move around like he used to be able to, then he'll start making his way toward the light.
Stay tuned!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
We can't wait to meet Parker! Will needs a buddy to play with! Try to sleep right now, so that you will be rested. Don't be nervous, all will go well. We're praying for you!
Post a Comment