Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Visit with my Sis and Family


My sister, Amber, and her family were in town for a few days because my nephew was playing in an East Cobb baseball tournament. I always enjoy spending time with my sis because she lives in Virginia and I don't get to see her and her family much. We had a great time and while they were in town, they came over a couple of times and we grilled out. It was a lot of fun!

This is my niece Shelby - she looks just like my sister! It's always fun getting to spend time with her as well. I always bug her about boys, school and her cheer and dance. Sometimes we text each other and see who can do it the fastest - she always wins! She did do a little demonstration for me of her dance routine - I loved your facials!

This is my nephew Dustin. I got an action shot of him pitching in one of his games. I enjoy getting to talk to him and bug him about school and girls. Brad and I are always coaching him and giving him pointers in baseball to help him get better. Keep up the good work!

This is Dustin after he hurt his knee in his last game of the tournament. At least he's laughing about it! There was a play at the plate, Dustin went home to cover, then after he tagged the runner, he went to stand up and his foot slipped on the plate. He said he heard a "pop" and it seemed like it could have been a bad injury. Luckily, it was just a strain! Take care of that knee.

1 comment:

Casey and Amy Bough said...

I can't believe Shelby and Dustin are that big!!!! I guess you can do a lot of growing in 5 years, huh? Cute pics!!!!